User Experience Designer & Researcher
UX Design Intern | RxDataScience Inc.
RTP, North Carolina | May 2017 – August 2017
• Designed the initial interface of big data analytics products and prototypes within the pharmaceutical business
• Worked on intuitive interactive visualizations based on the data available using libraries like D3.js and echarts
• Created a new website and other brand assets for the company
Design Consultant | VoxPop Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai, India | February 2016 – June 2016
• Worked on the creative material for the website and promotions
• Collaborated with the development team on the testing phase for the new user interface, emphasizing on the usability
• Created an online space that provides pop culture news and activity and connects enthusiasts
Web & UI Designer | Flarepath Digital Solutions
Mumbai, India | January 2014 – September 2015
• Conducted requirement analysis, storyboarding, prototyping & testing, visual design. Contributed to the front-end development
• As a senior designer, led a team of 4 (including designers and developers). Independently developed and pitched project ideas, managed projects, led interactions with the client.
• Worked with clients in hospitality, entertainment, finance, F&B, among others.
Project Trainee | Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Mumbai, India | January 2013 – May 2013
• Designed parts of an enterprise-wide internal project management portal
Georgia Institute of Technology
MS in Human Computer Interaction
Digital Media Specialization
2016-2018 | Atlanta, GA
Manipal Institute of Technology
BE in Computer Science Engg
2009-2013 | Manipal, India
Redvolution | Finalist at Ideas2Serve hosted by Scheller College of Business, GeorgiaTech
Designed a well-researched web platform that would provide adolescent girls a safe space or moderated platform to gain more knowledge about menstruation, share their stories and fears, and get answers to all the questions that arise for them.
Tracing Eyes and Hearts | Chosen to present at 4S conference, Boston 2017
Researched and designed an interactive art installation that uses non-intrusive sensors to visualize and explore emotional and physiological responses to human stories.
Seeing Like a Bike | Project within smart cities and civic engagement
Designed, built, and tested a set of sensors for a bicycle & using IoT measured different biking conditions like surface quality, air quality, etc. to eventually help in improving the biking experience in Atlanta.
Contextual Inquiry, Ethnography, Interviews and Surveys, Focus Groups, Task Analyses, Usability Testing
Storyboarding, Personas, Scenarios, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design
Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, InVision, Axure, FramerJS (basics), Raspberry Pi (basics), HTML/CSS/JS, UserTesting